In this episode I’m talking with Nicolas Tonello of Renuda about running a successful CFD consultancy / development / training business. We also open the box on Code_Saturne - an open-source CFD software that you may not know too much about. Nicolas & I chat about:
- why being independent is so important to them & how it benefits their clients;
- how they balance their consulting, development & training activities;
- how CFD can be much more than just an R&D tool;
- what is Code_Saturne & why aren’t more people using it?
- whether an OpenFOAM user would feel at home in Code_Saturne & some of the compelling reasons to switch;
- a nugget of advice for anyone thinking of starting their own CFD consultancy;